Friday, October 7, 2016




Hello friends! I created this look for a contest on polyvore for the one-shoulder dress contest. I found this beautiful dress. The last few days I have been admiring the head wrap worn by Alicia Keys. I think this dress would look great on her. Although the lipstick is for others, I really appreciate Alicia for going makeup free, that is so amazing of her. Found these two art works for inspiration.


One shoulder dressfor



Red carpet gown
120,195 INR - 1stdibs.com

Salvatore Ferragamo red stiletto
23,510 INR - stylebop.com

Bottega Veneta woven handbag
203,520 INR - net-a-porter.com

14k gold pendant
300,485 INR - 1stdibs.com

Earring jewelry
33,320 INR - diamondwave.com

Missoni Mare crochet turban
8,850 INR - stylebop.com

Lime crime lipstick
1,335 INR - limecrime.com

NOVICA red home decor
26,040 INR - novica.com

NOVICA women picture
16,695 INR - novica.com

No comments:

Post a Comment